Located in the heart of East Sacramento, CA, Midtown Oaks is the region’s premier skilled nursing and post-acute rehabilitation center. Our facility is conveniently located just one block from Sutter General and a short drive from Sutter Memorial, Mercy General, and UC Davis Medical Center.
Our team of highly skilled, dedicated, and caring clinicians looks forward to continuing the tradition of delivering unsurpassed quality care to everyone who enters our door. We are genuinely interested in you and your health and will do our best to ensure you have everything you need for a quick recovery. We encourage you and your family to be active participants in establishing your rehab goals and plan of care.
At Midtown Oaks Post-Acute, our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
Often the transition to a skilled nursing facility is challenging. At Midtown Oaks Post-Acute, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable.
In addition to nurses and staff who are always available to answer questions and lend a hand, each resident is paired with a coordinator, to help ease the transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
Our team of qualified professionals helps residents recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. They understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are also provided for our short-term rehab units).
- The full in-house rehab unit provides Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapies.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.